Enrolling Your Child
Thank you for allowing us to serve you during the education selection process for your child(ren).
Crossroads Worship Center is the home of Ambassador Christian Academy. Visit our website by clicking here or by visiting CrossroadsAG.net to learn more about the church and its mission.
As a Christian school, Ambassador Christian Academy offers small class sizes, individualized learning programs, a Christ-centered environment, and exceptional faculty. We have been serving Gloucester County and the South Jersey community for over 50 years.
- Ambassador Christian Academy is a non-denominational Christian school.
- ACA is registered with and recognized by the NJ Department of Education as a non-public school.
- ACA participates in the following federal programs: IDEA, Title I, Title II, and Title III.
- ACA students receive nursing, speech therapy, and other services through the Gloucester County Special Services School District.
- ACA has been a member school of ACSI (Association of Christian Schools International) for over 30 years.
- ACA participates in the NJ Non-public Schools Health Services, School Security Program, Technology Initiatives Program, and Textbook Program, and follows the Non-public Schools Transportation Procedures.
- All ACA staff obtain background checks through the NJ Criminal History Review Unit.
Our admissions process is about getting to know each other as well as assessing your child’s needs and strengths. We pray that our website provides you with a sampling of what Ambassador Christian Academy can offer, but we also encourage you to schedule a private tour and see it for yourself. Our online inquiry form makes it easy for you to contact us, or simply give us a call to schedule a visit.