Why Enroll Your Child In ACA?
- Ambassador Christian Academy is a non-denominational Christian school.
- We are in our 53rd year of operation.
- Registered with & recognized by the NJ Department of Education as a non-public school.
- We participate in the following federal programs: IDEA, Title I, Title II, Title III.
- Our students receive nursing, speech therapy and other services through the Gloucester County Special Services School District.
- A member school of ACSI for over 30 years.
- We participate in the NJ Nonpublic Schools Health Services, School Security Program, Technology Initiative Program, Textbook Program, and we follow the Nonpublic Schools Transportation Procedures.
- All staff obtain background checks through the NJ Criminal History Review Unit as do the public school.
A Christian education at an ACSI member school will help your child grow spiritually, academically, and culturally. In fact, the recent Cardus Education Survey and other education studies show that ACSI schools develop the whole child better than any other type of school.
Ambassador Christian Academy has partnered with ACSI for over 30 years. We are committed to supporting their mission and look forward to many years to come and further enhancing Christian Education.
ACA's Parent Teacher Fellowship (PTF) is a dedicated team of parents, teachers, administrators, and staff that work together to enrich our children's educational, spiritual and school experiences, and to unite our ACA community. We do this through various programs and social activities, and also by raising funds to implement these plans. Your involvement, no matter how big or small, is welcome and is key to making our PTF the best organization it can be for our school and children!
Lunch is about 1/3 of a child's nutritional intake for an entire day and a good lunch is essential for helping children succeed in school. ACA students have the option of ordering a hot lunch or bringing their own. All lunches that are pre-ordered on line are given at the school to the students during their lunch session. This provides our students with healthier, homemade lunch option.
At ACA parents have the benefit of enrolling their children in our Before and After school Care program. This program is offered Monday – Friday from 630am – 8am and 3pm – 6pm. Our staff consists of dedicated childcare professionals who are diligent in providing a safe and trusting atmosphere. Students enrolled in this program will receive homework assistance, enjoy snack time, and be refreshed with both indoor and outdoor physical activity. Students are provided with a positive experience, opportunities for friendship building, and lots of fun.
We understand that you have many choices to make for your child when it comes to their education. The staff at ACA is our strongest attribute! Our teachers are certified either by the State of NJ or through ACSI (Association of Christian Schools International) and are fully committed to not only educating the mind but illuminating the truth of God's love and purpose for children's' lives. They have continual staff training opportunities, in-service days, and participate in Professional Forums with fellow Christian educators in the region. You can find out more about our staff by clicking here!